If you would like to be a contributor, please feel free to let us know and we can arrange something. We love sharing various views on glamping from glampers around the world.
However, before you put pen to paper, keep in mind we strive to provide only high-quality material to our readers. Having said that, we do have some guidelines we would like you to meet.
Guidelines for Articles-
- Relevant to camping, glamping, and the great outdoors. Just browse around to get an idea of the content we’re after.
- Must be original content not published elsewhere.
- Minimum of 1,000 words for the entire article.
- Please ensure there are no more than 300 words per subheading and write in an active voice as much as possible.
- Content may be revised and edited prior to publication.
- Up to two links may be placed within the body of the article. We do not have author boxes.
- Photos are not necessary, but are appreciated. Please ensure they’re high-resolution and resized to 1600px by 1000px for cover photos.
- Failure to adhere to these guidelines may result in a permanent ban on submitting content.
Happy glamping and we look forward to your submissions!